In the Bregenzerwald Mountains there is a lot to discover. Hiking trails lead to the best places and have stories to tell, many events take place.
The “ticket” to these mountain adventures is the Bregenzerwald Guest Card. The Bregenzerwald Guest Card is given to you when you stay three nights or more in Bregenzerwald. It is included in the room rate.
1. Mai bis 31. Oktober 2017
Places of issue
Bregenzerwald Tourism, all lifts and the surrounding tourist offices in the partner councils.
Travel on public buses
“Bregenzerwald rural” to Bregenz and Dornbirn (except city buses), Lech, Raggal and Fontanella / Sonntag
Rides with Mountain Lifts and gondolas
- Brüggelekopf Alberschwende
- Andelsbuch Lifts
- Cable Car Bezau
- Cable Car Mellau
- Cable Car Diedamskopf
- Cable Car Damülser – Steffisalp-Express
- Cable Car Sonntag
- Cable Car Faschina
The lifts are open daily from mid-June to early October. In spring and autumn, the mountain lifts are in operation on the weekends.
>> Operating times of the cable cars
Entry to swimming pools
- Family pool Hittisau (9.30am – 7.30 pm)
- Family pool Egg (9am – 7.30 pm)
- Family pool Schwarzenberg (9am – 7 pm)
- Family pool Bezau (9am – 7.30 pm)
- Family pool Mellau (10am – 7pm)
- Family pool Au (9.30am – 7.30 pm)
- Forest Pool Schoppernau (9.30am – 7pm)
The pools are open, depending on the weather from late May to early September. You will also receive numerous discounts at our partner companies.
Information Bregenzerwald Tourism
T +43 (0)5512 2365